Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{vintages} Hollywood Regency Style with Fabulous Mess


My my!  As of late I've been very drawn to industrial/utilitarian vintage objets, so when I came across Fabulous Mess it was like a gigantic nudge to go a little glam and introduce some Hollywood regency style!   The eye popping peices are so well curated, each and every peice works together seamlessly.  These peices are so unabashedly girly... how very refreshing!  A side note: Fabulous Mess has a great eye for quality (I wish we had vintage shops like this here!  I could design an entire issue of Pure Green Living Magazine around them!) Almost every peice is created by a well-known designer, so expect to pay a little more... you can bet they are investment peices though.





I have no idea why, but I have always loved this faux bamboo style, especially painted white or black.  I've been keeping an eye out for chinoiserie dining chairs forever!

murano glass!




I love the robin's egg blue they use as a backdrop in many of their photos.... it works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails