Monday, August 2, 2010

{eco} style: beachy goodness


The summer days have been so beautiful lately, although the season is flying by, I've managed to spend some time on the dock.  I had a lovely email a little while ago from United by Blue, which together with the fantastic weather inspired this post of eco friendly nautical finds.  Be sure and stop by to UBB's shop - with every product sold they clean up ONE POUND of trash from beaches of the world.  As the oil spill disaster in the gulf continues I thought you might find them relevant.  I hope you've all had a chance to enjoy a beach somewhere near you this summer!  If not, maybe this will inspire you!
Cheers.

Sources:
2.Support Sustainable Seafood Organic Cotton Shirt by UBB
3. Recycled Sail Cloth Tote by Ella Vickers
4. Natural Jute Ottoman via Nautical Luxuries

1 comment:

  1. This post is like a love letter to my heart. I adore nautical inspiration - that ottoman is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails