Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{eco} vintages: Modern 50

When I started writing PureGreen, vintage decor was regularly featured.  I find something so satisfying about the 'hunt' and the knowledge that I've repurposed and made something beautiful once more.  For this reason, my entire house is filled with vintage stuff.  And then, for some reason, I stopped sourcing vintage decor online.  When I look through my site traffic though, that is one of the themes my readers most enjoy.  And so, I'm bringing it back!  Starting today with Modern 50, an absolutely amazing industrial vintage curator.  Their website is full of treasures, with beautiful styling and set design to boot.  I spent a little time gathering a few images to share with you - don't think this is the last you'll see of them either.






Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails