Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Design from Jessica Helgerson

Any of you that have been reading PGD for a while know how much I love Jessica Helgerson. By far my favourite green designer. This newest project, another Portland FourSquare reno, doesn't fail to impress. I love the richly hued wood floor, paired with the light & airy feel of the decor. What's Jessica saying about this one? While she keeps the environment in mind, her real focus to create the most perfect space possible for her clients, so it never needs redoing. {quoted from Design Sponge}. I'd take it! I haven't provided some good ole' eye candy in a while, so Enjoy!





{this pendant is from Niche Modern, which I've been admiring for a long time.}

{mmm...this is my favourite room...pretty perfect lookin' kitchen}

{I also love the rumpled look on the bed...I've noticed this look is pretty commonplace in Europe...I like it a lot better than the stuffily adorned beds we tend to favour here}


{jealous much?}


{I really like this bed too}



Thanks Jessica...Can't wait to see more.


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. She is the best eco-designer! She never fails to impress me. I love that mobile above the dining table. Can not really figure out what is that?
    eco-stylista: sourcebook for eco-concious living

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light fixture is a custom piece with tiny three watt lights - from Design Sponge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it's fabulous... but I would love for you to check out some of my stuff. Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy and Desire to Inspire all love our green glam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori - your spaces look beautiful. I would be happy to post about them. Keep me posted with new work and thanks for the tip.

    All the best,
    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  5. designfiend24/4/10 9:05 PM

    The glass pendant lighting in the kitchen is Niche Modern's Minaret Modern Pendant Lighting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails