Friday, April 3, 2009

Vintage Friday - The Old Cinema

Lately I have a thing for vintage industrial filing cabinets and banks of drawers - mostly because I'm looking for display material for my store. I love The Old Cinema - they have the most amazing selection of vintage industrial furniture. I also hate them because their stuff is out of my price-range, and its waaaaay too far away (UK)! Oh well. I can still admire - the only problem now is that my standards are way too high! At the very least, I decided to feature the most drool-worthy items today for Vintage Friday, just to give you all something to lust for...

I really want this one....



this one too...







Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS DESIGN , ALSO CHECK OUT www.industrial-chic.com for some other cool green design . design-junkie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails