Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pure Green Living - Barb from Knack!


I'm really excited for this one today! Its no secret that I love Barb and everything she does at her store...you can see an earlier post I wrote about her fabulous work here. So I was really excited when she agreed to submit some material for Pure Green Living, a series on Pure Green Design that documents individual and unique acts of green. No matter how small, I'm hoping to inspire others to find little ways to make your life greener! So, without any further ado...here's Barb on living green:


"I live in Greenville, SC and run my own little studio called knack where I take pieces of furniture that are unloved and transform or recycle them into useful pieces of art to love and appreciate for years to come. I don't claim to be the best at living green, but this is one small way that I can keep furniture and other recyclables out of the landfill and do my part to help cut down on mass production."


{before}

{after}

She never disappoints with her use of beautiful, nostalgic papers.


Thank you Barb! Be sure to check her out for more green-with-envy shots of upcycled furniture.

If you'd like to make your own contribution to Pure Green Living, no matter how small, contact me - I'd be thrilled!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best and I appreciate your support so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails