Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knack Studio

Every once in while, you come across something and think right away, OMG, I love it! Well, I've been lucky: that's exactly what happened when I came across Knack Studio. As a green decorator, I'm constantly on the look-out for others who approach design the same way I do - with an eye for recycling old objects into new; this is exactly what Knack does. They take vintage/antique pieces and give them new life; only, they do it so well that they look like they've always been that way, from bleached out, driftwood-like hutches to tangerine curio cabinets. I only wish I lived closer.....sigh. I always love sifting through second-hand stores, but Knack makes me wanna hit every antique store for the next 100 miles and look at everything with fresh eyes. Anyway, here are some pieces of theirs that I really like. (Narrowing it down was impossible!) I'm sure you'll like them too.


"Clever design. Easy style. Uncommon expression." from knack
The one below has a new top made
with an old garden gate!









All photos courtesy of:
Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barb - I hope you like....I really think what you do is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!! Thanks so much!! I love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you thru knack...love her things, and am so glad to find lovely blog!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooooooh! Nice stuff!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails